On a unseasonably warm day in early November, when my daughter was home visiting,I made the family sit down for our first ever Christmas Card Photo Shoot. I had all the props and seating planned out. It was going to be fun. With some being less than enthusiastic, this is what I had to deal with…because of the warmth, my husband would not change into long pants, my oldest forgot that we were going to be doing this, so he too had on shorts. Once captured, my youngest grandson would not be in the picture without the Target Toy Ad and my youngest son insisted on wearing his bandana. Maybe next year, I’ll go back to making homemade cards. (sounds easier). Here’s how I documented this moment!
Happy Holidays Layout Supplies
- Home for Christmas Cardstock Stickers
- Red Flannel 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Christmas Cheer Tags 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Merry and Bright Sculpted Sticker
- Merry Christmas 3D Sticker
- Rouge Edgings 12″ Colorways Scrapbook Paper
Merry Christmas from my family to yours.