Happy Monday Paper House Fans!
It’s Lisa here today sharing a layout I created using 2 lines of the ColorWays collections- Emerald and Atlantis. I love the mix of teal and green together!
Once again I used a photo of myself . I think it’s important to scrap a few “me” layouts here and there, so that when I am gone, my family can learn a bit more about me.
Enjoy Life Supply List:
- Atlantis Books 12″ ColorWays Scrapbook Paper
- Atlantis Edgings 12″ ColorWays Scrapbook Paper
- Atlantis Mini Trim Cards ColorWays Scrapbook Paper
- Emerald Trimmings 12″ ColorWays Scrapbook Paper
- Emerald Trim Cards 12″ ColorWays Scrapbook Paper
- Emerald Accent Pack
- Enjoy Puffy Stickers
- Cameras Puffy Sticker
- Hummingbirds Puffy Sticker
- Mini Mixed Butterflies Puffy Sticker
- Primroses Puffy Sticker
- Flowers & bling from my stash.
I started this layout out by adding some strips of papers and also a few of the cards and stitching them in place. I added a cute Hummingbird Puffy Sticker on top of my big flower:
I added a few doilies and a frame and stitched them as well:
Then I added lots of flowers and bling. I also hand cut a few more leaves from one of the Emerald Cards. Here you can see the Primrose Puffy Stickers I added. Love them!
Finally I added my title using puffy stickers, a few of the Mini Mixed Butterflies Puffy Stickers:
Love that “Smile” Puffy Sticker:
I hope I have inspired you to mix up the ColorWays Collections!
Till next time – Happy Scrapping!